It’s unavoidable now – today is officially tax day. Whether or not you paid the government or got a refund, you might find good company enjoying some cheap eats and drinks in Echo Park tonight.
Happy hour specials and fun to-dos:
- Allston Yacht Club: from 5:30 – 7:00 pm, house wine, imported beers and selected cocktails are $4, and four rotating snack selections for $4 each.
- The Short Stop: every day from 5 – 8:00 pm, $2.00 PBR, free pool and jukebox, drink specials, and more.
- City Sip: starting at 5:30, $4.00 beer and wine.
- Stories Books: four-play! reading at 7:30 pm on the patio.
- 2HeadedHorse: Campfire songs with Micha and Leighton at 7:00 pm
And so you don’t forget, there are many ongoing specials throughout the week in Echo Park:
- 1/2 off Sundays at City Sip (applies to all open bottles after 9:00 pm)
- Mac n’ Cheese Mondays at Stories Books & Cafe
- Speakeasy Tuesday at The Park restaurant (3 courses for $15)
- Wicked Wednesdays at Allston Yacht Club at 5:30 pm ($5 plates)
- $5 Burger Night, Wednesdays at The Park restaurant
- $2.50 Margarita Wednesdays at Barragan’s