Mark your calendars! Two crawls in Echo Park this week will take you on a tour of craft beer and vegan pizza along Sunset Boulevard.
The first is the Echo Park Pub Crawl with Golden Road Brewing on Wednesday, June 27. Starting at Sunset Beer Company at 7:30 pm, the crawl is led by Golden Road Brewing beer lovers and brewers, taking you through Echo Park’s craft beer establishments to sample Golden Road’s own brews.
Also don’t miss out on the first ever Echo Park Vegan Pizza Crawl on Saturday, June 30. The brainchild of vegan blogger Quarry Girl and sponsored by Chicago Vegan Foods, the all-day event is a self-guided tour of Echo Park’s fine restaurants that offer delicious vegan pizza (and other tasty stuff!). Even if you’re not a vegan, I suggest you give it a try. And don’t forget to pair it was some delicious, local craft beers provided by each of the participating restaurants.
Here’s the low-down from the event Facebook page:
- Mohawk Bend: New signature specialty pizzas along with some surprises TBD
- Two Boots: 15% off vegan slices
- Masa: 25% off all vegan deep dish pizzas (dine-in only)
- LA Pizza Co: Two vegan slices for $4
- Sunset Beer Co. (who shares a patio with LA Pizza Co) will be offering $1 off draught beers for pizza crawlers who have a receipt from one of the participating establishments!