https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png 0 0 Kelly https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png Kelly2010-03-17 11:19:292010-03-17 18:37:04Saint Patrick’s Day in Echo Park
It might be a Wednesday night, but that shouldn’t keep you from gettin’ your green on for Saint Patrick’s Day in Echo Park. Here’s your Saint Patty’s Day guide for Wednesday, March 17:
- Masa of Echo Park: Rob’s Corned Beef and Colcannon (cabbage & potatoes) and Rhonda’s soda bread
- The Echo: Ollin, the world-folk-punk fusion outfit from East L.A. will perform Rum, Sodomy and the Lash by The Pogues as well as many other traditional Irish tunes. Opening for this year’s show is singer-songwriter Brant Bjork, as well as DJ Tumors, and DJ Jake
- AYC: The guys have been curing their own big batch of brisket to make their special corned beef sandwiches – last year they sold out of them by evening. There will also be Irish whiskey cocktails plus $4 Guinness all day (they open at NOON!). And, since it’s Wednesday, that means $5 Wicked Wednesdays will still be effect starting at 5:30 p.m.
- The Park: Corned Beef Sandwiches ($7), Murphy’s Irish Stout ($5), Curim Celtic Wheat beer ($5).
- Barragan’s: $2.50 Shamrock Margaritas
- City Sip LA: St. Patty’s Day Beer Flight- choose any 4 beers from the taps for a $10 flight. Add cheese pairings for $22
- Taix: Corned beef & cabbage dinner for $16.95 (reservations requested)