Tomorrow (Saturday, July 9) marks the first of weekend “Brunch Jams” at The Warehouse. Feeling the need for some more brunching variety in Echo Park, owner Justin Warwick was inspired to team up with a food truck to host the morning fiestas from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays on the vintage store patio in Echo Park.
Here’s the scoop: Grab some brunch from the food truck (especially useful on those hangover mornings), stir up a Bloody Mary or Mimosa, and enjoy the serenades of a live Beetles jazz trio. Yep, it all starts tomorrow!
And lastly, your sneak peak of The Jade Chef menu:
- The Classroom Cakes: (2) blueberry pancakes, organic maple syrup, sweet cream butter
- Hot Red Velvet Cakes: (2) cream cheese drizzle, sweet cream butter, fresh seasonal berries
- Yogurt sweetened with agave (add $2.00 fresh fruit)
- Toast and artisanal jam choice breads, Laura Ann’s Jam of the day, sweet cream butter
- French Quarter Beignets: (3) dusted with confectioners sugar (add cup of hot coffee or tea for $2.00)
- Breakfast Burrito -scrambled eggs, monterey cheese, black beans, potatoes, salsa (add $2.00 bacon or veggies)
- Breakfast Quesadilla – scrambled eggs, monterey cheese, salsa, sour cream, (add $2.00 bacon or veggies)
WHICH WAY DO I EGG? omelet-scramble-fried
- Three eggs served with toasted artisan bread ad country potatoes (add $2.00 for artisanal jam)
- Sammy bacon, fried egg, cheese, choice bread
- The Warehouse: peppers, basil, tomato, onions, cheddar cheese, Jade pesto
Sounds great! We’re already in the mood for a tasty Bloody Mary!
The Warehouse announced Friday night that brunch has been canceled this weekend due to permitting issues.