https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png 0 0 Kelly https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png Kelly2010-03-15 16:00:042010-03-16 00:15:25Echo Park Restaurant and Business News
Other new news
- Vietnamese Restaurant is taking over what used to be Par Paint on Sunset and Lemoyne.
- Mooi Raw Vegan restaurant: We haven’t forgotten about this space, and have contacted the restaurant to find out when their opening might be. We will keep you posted!
- As reported earlier this year, a Little Caesars is taking over the old Pioneer Chicken on Echo Park Blvd. Looks like things are finally coming along as they hung a vinyl banner out front and are putting up display menus inside.
Ongoing/Weekly Restaurant Specials
- 1/2 off Sundays at City Sip (applies to all open bottles after 9:00 pm)
- Mac n’ Cheese Mondays at Stories Books & Cafe
- Speakeasy Tuesday at The Park restaurant (3 courses for $15)
- Wicked Wednesdays at Allston Yacht Club at 5:30 pm ($5 plates)
- $5 Burger Night, Wednesdays at The Park restaurant
- $2.50 Margarita Wednesdays at Barragan’s
Other new news
- PETA West Coast Headquarters (thanks to Bob Barker) on Sunset between Alvarado and Mohawk
- Echo Park Country Outpost launches online store.
- El Prado bar is now open early on the weekends, starting at 2:30 pm
- Bus service between Union Station and Dodger Stadium is back for 83 games this year
- Sirens and Sailors closed their storefront, but their online store is still open.