https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png 0 0 Kelly https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png Kelly2010-07-30 17:21:142010-08-01 16:41:24Restaurant and Business News Roundup
New restaurants and businesses:
- Ballard’s Artwork & Framing is reopening at 1568 Sunset Blvd. Read more.
- Montana Cans opened its doors in July. Read more.
- Fretted Frog acoustic guitar shop to celebrate its opening with the first in-store concert.
- Allston Yacht Club has been serving up a special menu on Sundays. Called “Unbrunch”, the menu goes from 3-8:00 pm every Sunday. They even started serving up beer on tap (including Eagle Rock Brewery “Revolution” XPA and Telegraph Brewery Golden Wheat Ale).
- Elf Cafe reopened after being closed for a week for renovations. Read more.
- Rodeo Grill may be getting a full liquor license and may remain open until 1:00 am.
- El Camino applied for a liquor license during the renovation of the old Ramona Theater on Sunset Blvd.
- Lot 1 Cafe applied for a beer and wine license, read more on The Eastsider LA.
- New “working studios” to rent on Glendale Blvd. in Echo Park, check out the spot on Saturday at the grand opening party. Read more on The Eastsider LA.
- El Clasico Tattoo has a summer special – $25 for your “LA” tattoos (3 inches black and grey only)
Moving or closed:
- Mohawk General Store is moving down Sunset. Read more.
- Havana Travel moved from Sunset Blvd. to Alvarado. Read more.
- 1/2 off Sundays at City Sip (applies to all open bottles after 9:00 pm)
- Mac n’ Cheese Mondays at Stories Books & Cafe
- Speakeasy Tuesday at The Park restaurant (3 courses for $15)
- Wicked Wednesdays at Allston Yacht Club at 5:30 pm ($5 plates), NEW Happy Hour from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm also includes $5 plates
- $5 Burger Night, Wednesdays at The Park restaurant
- $2.50 Margarita Wednesdays at Barragan’s
- Free Yoga every Thursday at 10:30 am at 2HeadedHorse