https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png 0 0 Kelly https://echoparknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/EPN_Logo_600px.png Kelly2010-09-03 10:41:462010-09-04 15:54:27Restaurant and Business News Roundup
New restaurants and businesses:
- Ballard’s Framing and Raven-Lily held a grand opening on Saturday, August 7 and officially opened on August 14.
- International Playground opened up on August 12 in the old Mohawk Store location at 1102 Mohawk St.
- Warwick opened up its new location 1205 Sunset Blvd.
- Cookbook, the greengrocer, opened up on August 31 on Echo Park Avenue near Chicken Corner. Click here to read about the store!
- A Mac computer repair store is rumored to open up this weekend next door to Beauty Box on Sunset Blvd. More details to come!
- Drive safe tonight! There’s a DUI checkpoint tonight on Sunset Boulevard and Sutherland Street near the Short Stop on Friday starting at 8:00 pm.
- The Park Restaurant will be closed on Saturday and Sunday for the Labor Day weekend.
- Our libraries have a lot of activities planned for September, click here.
- Learn more about raw veganism at one of the many workshops at Mooi throughout September.
- Check out some Dodger Stadium fireworks from your favorite rooftop in Echo Park on Friday night.
- 1/2 off Sundays at City Sip (applies to all open bottles after 9:00 pm)
- Mac n’ Cheese Mondays at Stories Books & Cafe
- Speakeasy Tuesday at The Park restaurant (3 courses for $15)
- Wicked Wednesdays at Allston Yacht Club at 5:30 pm ($5 plates), Happy Hour from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm also includes $5 plates
- $5 Burger Night, Wednesdays at The Park restaurant
- $2.50 Margarita Wednesdays at Barragan’s
- Free Yoga every Thursday at 10:30 am at 2HeadedHorse